Sunday 3 July 2011

Digital Media -Layering~

now i using PhotoShop CS4 to starting my work......~ here are my step of layering

 Step1 : using "Move tool" to move MMU building into background image. ~

 Step 2: using the "gradient tool" to set as my background color .....select the layer of "overlay"

Step 3- use the "quick selection tool" to move out mmu logo into my A4 picture ~


Step4 - move the "A TM University" into bottom of my Picture

Step 5 - Use the "magnetic lasso tool " to crop the human and use the "move tool"  to move into the picture .~




Step 6- Use the "type tool" to type "FOM Open day 2010" ...the use the "move tool" move into the picture

Step 7- use the "gradient tool " to set the color of "FOM open Day 2010"



Final step - after using the "gradient tool" , layer change to Liner burn as it have the shadow of the word......

FINALLY
Finally, it done for my Layering ^^ :) 
have a nice day ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment